Overnight oatmeal is a super easy way to have a killer breakfeast ready for you first thing in the morning. Whether you need to get out of the house as early as possible, or you’ll be lounging around eating this — its an awesome way to fuel your body right from the get go.
- 1/3 cup Thick cut oats
- 1/3 cup Unsweetened Almond milk
- 1 tbsp Unsweetened Almond milk
- 1 tbsp Organic unsweetened natural peanut butter
- 1 tbsp ground brown flax seed
- 1 tbsp ground chia seeds
- 1 tbsp Quark
- 2 tbsp kefir yogurt
- Combine almond milk, quark, peanut butter, and kefir in a sealable glass container, and mix together.
- Add oats, chia seed, flax and combine together until well mixed
- Seal, and place in fridge overnight